Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello my name is Kat and I am an Ebay Addict...

Ok everyone, I realize that I think that I may have a problem when it comes to buying things on eBay. I have become obsessed lately and can't help but crave the high that you get when you win a bid on something for only $1.00!!

I have been especially crazy about clip in hair extensions. And not in normal colors either. My co-workers must think that I have lost my mind because every day I come into work with different colors in my hair. Today was going to be baby pink and blue but then work was canceled due to the insane flooding that we are having here in PA. (Please say a prayer for all the families that are being effected right now!)

Thankfully Pickle, Morgan, and I are safe on high ground but we are prepared if we have to break out the inflatable bed and paddle our way to the ark that my friend claims to be building a few miles away. =^_^=

Is anyone else feeling especially scared that the whole 2012 thing is going to come true? First the earthquake in PA and now the flood! Can't wait to see what happens next... I keep waiting for the zombie apocalypse.

Stay safe and stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment