Monday, September 5, 2011

Best Friends

I was reminded of a very good lesson yesterday. Cherish your friends! Whether they be human or feline, never forget how luck you are to have these people in your life. Last night I got to hang out at with my best "human" friend and we had a blast. She is the only person that I know who can make me laugh so hard at the drop of a hat. She is someone who I can talk to about anything and I know that she is still going to care about me no matter how crazy or weird I am. I never had friends like that growing up, ones that I felt completely comfortable with.

I think that is why I am such an animal lover...they make the best friends ever. (Except when you are sleeping and they cough up a hair ball on your bed!)

My motto today is "To Be A Better Person Today Than I Was Yesterday"

No comments:

Post a Comment