Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introduction To Katness

Hello Everyone!
I am Kat, the crazy cat lady...or at least that is the title that I have claimed for myself. I created this blog site to talk about all the experiences and feelings that are in my head that I probably wouldn't say to the average person. So, I hope that by writing this I am helping others, but to be honest this is really about getting things off my chest and talking about the things that I love, hate, dislike, and can't live without.

I will start off by talking about my two girls, Pickle and Morgan. They are Persian cats and I view them as my children. The three of us spend time together in bed watching the crazy cat videos on YouTube, sharing everything that I eat...(don't ask me how they got into that habit) and we talk to each other about everything. They are my best friends and I wouldn't have a life without them. (Some of you will know how I feel, others of you will tell me to get a life.)

I am going to try and write something every day and feel free to comment as you like. Night everyone! =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment